6.11.09

Music Keeps me Awake, Alive

hola bliggy bloggy!

wow weekend is coming ckck, time runs very fast. did you realize that? gonna tell you about this last week. so, i'm in great mood now. i've just finished my midtest :)
this test held for about two weeks. i've done all of my best, so God please it's time for You to work :)
i need Your miracle esp for Calculushit :(
hmm cause these 2 weeks were mid season so had more free time. i can let out all of my tiredness longer than before. took a nap till evening, then go to bed earlier on the night. hahahaha i enjoyed that peeps ;p
btw, lately i love listening to music very much. wherever and whenever i feel bored, J or lonely, i turned on my music player on celly or iTunes on lappy, played my fave playlis, sang loudly, then i feel better :)
these are my favourite songs. although some of'em are quite lame, but still HOTTTTT. lol


1.Escape The Fate-Harder than You Know

"....Baby, don't talk to me. I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder then you know.
'Cause girl your driving me so crazy
How can i miss you if you never would stay?
If you need time i guess I'll go away.
Inside me now there's only heartache and pain!
So where's the fire?
You've begun the rain... "


2.Secondhand Serenade-Fall for You

"...But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find.."


3.Secondhand Serenade-Maybe

"...Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believe
That everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving
And the tear in your eye
and your calm hard face
Makes me wish that I was never brought into this place
And someday
I promise I'll be gone
And someday I might even sing this song
To you
I might even sing this song
to you
And I was crying alone tonigh
And I was wasting all of my life just thinking of you
So just come back we'll make it better
So Just come back I'll make it
Better than it ever was.."


4.Something About Lola-9 Detik dari Sekarang

"...Tiba saat untukku buktikan auman lantang suaraku
dan detak jantung pun seru menderu
Siapkan diri saat ku melaju
batas waktu ku lewati
Ku siap tuk hadapi!
Siang hari pun semakin terang
Senja datang
Rampas malamku dalam hitungan
Sambut pagi indah..."


5.Pee Wee Gaskins-Dari Mata Sang Garuda

".....dari mata sang garuda memandang luas dari langit yang tinggi
Bersatulah untuk Indonesia
Kobarkan semangatmu
Kan kubela sampai habis nafasku
Jangan pernah menyerah
Sudah terlalu lama kita terlelap, bangkit dan raih semua mimpi.
Indonesia
Dengarlah suaraku
Kan kubawa sampai akhir langkahku
Jangan pernah menyerah
Sudah terlalu lama kita terlelap, merah putih ku selalu di hati..."


0 gossip(s):