5.12.08

hello DECEMBER !

HELLO

my first post on december .
welcome DECEMBER !
is it too late ??
hehe

well , this DECEMBER maybe different than last december .
it is started by FINAL SEMESTER TEST ! waoww !
but anyway i have some fun things on this month .
and i can't wait for it !!! awwwww :)
here is my DECEMBER SCHEDULE :

4-12 december
FINAL SEMESTER TEST
it means december is started by EXTRASTUDY HARD nd REDUCE time for using internet !
pray for me please .
hope everyting goes well nd miracle still works for me :)
Let's fight for this test !


8 December
Idul Adha
time for family gathering .
yey , can meet my big family and eat satay or kambing guling together .
uppss , really ?
huh ?
of course no !
haha.
im a meat phobia . maybe i'll spend my idul adha with LONTONG OPOR .
am i weirdo ?
whatever . That's me ! haha


23 December
can you guess what special event will happen on this day ?
yes , you ryt !
MY DAY ! MY SEVENTEEN BDAY !FINALLY-I'LL-COMPLETELLY-17-YRS-OLD !!!!!
(scream mode : ON)
wawawawawawawawaw
promise me that you won't forget it ! will you ? so what you have to do now is just :
take your cellyphone , and save 23 Dec-ippa's bday to your phone ! okke ? do it now !Thanks ! haha


27-30 Dec
SOCIAL CARE
at PANTI ASUHAN ANNUR , PENGGARON
This is a new programme for XII grade's student on my school .
i bet it'll be fun ! what's SOCIAL CARE ? what will happen there ?? don't worry , i'll tell you completely :)


28 Dec
HIS 16
;)


that's all THINGS wchich will colouring my DECEMBER .
how about your DECEMBER ?? tell me yaa !
have a nyc december , have a nice year-end !


regards
I





0 gossip(s):