13.12.09

Polaroid Enthusiast

hello bloggy.
my birthday is still 10 more days (catet! ;p), and i WANT this for my 18th birthday gift *crossing finger*
hope my parents would read this post. ohh i know you love me so bad, mom & dad :) *rayuan andalan*
errr or maybe you readers, want buy this for me? hahahahah. i know it's such an impossible thing to be owned. but i really want this, really. i'm sure, pretty sure that someday i'll have one of this (and also lomo and also other toy/plastic camera).. ya ya ya.. someday..
mari menabung!



























i was googling about those freaking-hot cameras for several hours. and yeah, i'm melting ting ting ting ting! i'm-the-polarizer-wannabe! wait me wait me wait me! you'll be on my hand sooner or later! I WANT YOU, POLAROID! I WANT YOU, LOMO! I WANT YOU, SLR! (mari berkhayal ria)
whoopss, maafkan kenorakan saya ya hahaha
dan sepertinya saya harus segera mengakhiri postingan ini, sebelum kenorakan saya semakin menjadi-jadi :p
ciao!


ps:
bunches of thankies for you, kak Hans & mbak Hana,
for your nice words, spirits & compliments.
my mood for blogging was back.
ily sist & bro :)

4 gossip(s):

Hans Febrian said...

i loove u too sist, wish u could have what u want soon! :)) nabung nabung!

IPPAPARAZZI said...

paketin polaroid bwt kado ultahku ya? hahaha

hana tsurayya said...

blogmu bikin aku kesemsem lho dek hihii lanjutkan! aku sekarang lebih suka nulis diary cuz gada banyak waktu buat OL :(

IPPAPARAZZI said...

hola my sista bala bala hahaha :pp
aaaah berlebihan nih si mbak :) yah yah kalo ada waktu dipost mbak.. pengen juga baca curhatannya mbak hana.. hehe okok? ditunggu postingan selanjtnya mbak!